HKBU confers Honorary University Fellowships upon seven distinguished persons
Ms. Eileen Tsui’s friends and HKBU representatives extended their warmest congratulations to her
Mr. Edmund Au posed for a photo with his family
Mr. Edmund Au and his friends
A number of Foundation Members joined this happy occasion
Friends from the film industry congratulated Ms. Shi Nam Sun
HKBU held its 16th Honorary University Fellowship Conferment Ceremony on 17 September 2021. Honorary University Fellowships were conferred upon seven distinguished persons, including members of the HKBU Foundation, in recognition of their significant contributions to society and their staunch support for the University.
The seven recipients are:
• Mr. Edmund Au Tin Fung, General Manager of Prior Global Asset Management Group Limited, Member of the Entrepreneur Committee and Honorary President of the HKBU Foundation;
• Professor Bridie Raban, Honorary Professor at the Melbourne Graduate School of Education;
• Ms. Shi Nam Sun, a celebrated film producer;
• Professor Shu Chi Wang, Theodore B Stowell University Professor of Applied Mathematics at Brown University in the USA;
• Ms. Eileen Tsui Li, BBS, JP, Managing Director of Nankai Transport International (HK) Co., Ltd., Member of the Entrepreneur Committee and Honorary Permanent President of the HKBU Foundation;
• Mr. Jaap van Zweden, SBS, a world-renowned conductor;
• Ms. Wu Man, the world’s premier pipa virtuoso.
At the ceremony, Professor Alexander Wai, President and Vice-Chancellor, acknowledged the seven Honorary University Fellowship recipients as renowned leaders who have followed their passions and have worked hard to reach their present positions in their respective fields.
A number of Foundation members and friends of the University attended the Ceremony to share the joy of the recipients. They included Professor Alice Chiu, BBS, JP; Mr. Alan Cheung; Mr. Philip Kan; Mr. Lam Cho Kwong; Mr. Yiu Yu Hung; Professor William Leung, SBS, JP; Dr. Li Mow Ming; Mrs. Vivian Mak; Dr. Dennis Ng, SBS, MH; Mrs. Mary Suen; Mr. Iron Sze, BBS, JP and management team of FY Compliance Consulting Limited.